Tuesday, August 18, 2015

WHY BLOG ABOUT DEATH?

I don't know how many blogs about death and dying there are.  I tried to count them... got to a hundred and stopped there.  Most bloggers are probably realistic enough to know that we're lucky if we can get 2 or 3 close friends or family members to read our stuff.  We do it anyway.  Maybe for ego, sometimes for therapy.   It's pretty good grief therapy that I write mostly for me.  With a title like "Death Happens,"  I can't imagine many surfers who stumble on this one looking to see what I have to say.  Death is pretty far down on the list of things internet users want to read about or think about.  So I keep grinding them out for me.

 



 Sure there's  that hope that some little thing I say might accidentally be of value in a way that I never thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment